stycznia 14, 2020

Interview vol.1 THOMAS

My name is Thomas and I'm from Gateshead ,northeast England.



 I began taking photographs of lego scenes back in May 2018, so coming up to 2 years now. 
And it was then that by chance I came across toy photography pages, which looked awesome and gave me the push I needed to begin giving it a try for myself. 
I had the camera and the collection of Star Wars lego sitting there already so I went for it and Its been such a great journey so far!





How does photography effect my life? 
This is definitly a question for my wife....I have lego figures,sets ,random bits and pieces for backgrounds  , sand, baking powder for snow , soil , pretty much in every room of the house...and it drives her crazy! I'm not very organised when it comes to my Lego and photography.



My favourite photo is the one with luke facing down a rancor , the pose is one I'm really proud of and it's one of those shots that rarely turns out how I envisioned it!



My advice for anyone wanting to start in toy photography is to just go for it, let your imagination lead you on the journey, the community is great at helping each other out ,so never be afraid to ask questions! 



... as far as new year resolutions go I never make resolutions that link to health, fitness or money...I never stick to them...so iv decided,for the next 12 months, not to touch, cut, not even a trim of my already pretty large beard!! 


I hope you enjoyed this short interview. 
Thank you Thomas for we could get to know you a little bit better - Lukas aka LEGODATA.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger