kwietnia 13, 2020

Interview vol.13 Laurent


Hi, my name is Laurent, I am 39 years old and I live near Lille in the north of France.



1. When and how you started taking pictures of Lego? 

Since my child, I loved lego. Like many people, I went through the dark age. One day of shopping, I came across the collectible figurine bags and the passion settled again. I've been collecting figurines for a while and I've always taken photos. Then, one day, I saw the work of "Avanaut" and there the click. Linking my 2 passions has become obvious, the lego figurines and the photo. I have half the time to find the time to take these photos. I started in July 2019.


2. How does photography affect your life? 
I like light, shadows and the relationship with time. The photo freezes all of this, it's exciting! Lego photography allows me to escape and challenge myself. I always try, in my photos, to convey an emotion.


3. What is your favorite photo and why? 
This is a difficult question because I have the same enthusiasm for taking each of my photos. I would say anyway, the photo with all the Stormtroopers. This is my first photo with so many figurines to put in place, to find them each a pose. It is also a photo which allowed me to win a contest via @geekme3 and to win the millennium falcon set :)


4. What advice would you like to give beginner photographers ? 
To test and make and remake the photo with the equipment that we have. You don't need a lot of equipment to make a great photo. Personally, for lighting I use led lamps bought in a DIY store, while I have cobra pro flashes. It is also useful to look at the work of others, to analyze and question the way in which the photo was taken. This is why I put photos of the backstage, to allow people to learn.


5. Any New Year's resolutions for 2020?
Find more time to take pictures of lego. Be exposed in a lego convention and buy me 3 LumeCube :)


Thanks for this interview bro! You are amaizing artist!
Lukas aka LEGODATA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger