lutego 16, 2020

Interview vol.5 JAMES

Hi! I'm James Wyatt-MacDonald, I'm 28 and I come from England 




When and how you started taking pictures of Lego? 

It's a funny story really, I had never been to an official Lego store, 
even though as a child I grew up playing with lego. 
When I was on my honeymoon my wife and I happened to walk past one, so I just had to go in. 
We stumbled across the build a fig stand and thought it'd be funny to build our "lego selves". 
Next thing you know we were taking photos of our figs everywhere we went. 
And I guess you could say from this I caught the bug for Lego Photography.




How does photoography affect your life? 

Well my wife would say it takes over my life, but I see it as an escape from the busy world we live in. 
Its a chance to chill out and let my imagination run wild. 



 What is your favorite photo and why? 

I love this photo as I always remember it being the first photo I was truly happy with.
 I love the simplicity and subtle reflection on the water. 





What advice would you like to give beginner photographers ? 

I would happily say I'm still a beginner myself.  I'm always in ore of other photographers and hope my photos could even be a 10th as good as theirs. But for me, photography is all about self expression, so go out, 
have fun and try find what works best for you. Trial and error is your best friend. 


Any New Year's resolutions for 2020?

I'm never one for resolutions, 
but this year I want to focus more on myself and taking on new challenges that I'd normally shy away from. 

NEW CHALLENGES? SOUNDS GREAT MY FRIEND ! 
THANKS FOR AWESOME INTERVIEW - LUKAS AKA LEGODATA!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger