lutego 08, 2020

LEGO CUSTOMS vol.1


Hello! 
Today I wanted present to you
cool company dealing in the production of great minifigures.



In my opinion, this is a sensational company, 
prints are made on original Lego parts 
and are really of the highest quality. 


I already have over 20 figurines in my collection. 


I put some of the pictures I took, as you can see each figurine has very well thought out details and is unique. 
Also if you are looking for unique figurines, 
you already know where to look.


 My favorite is Mr. Pool and Stan Lee 🙂 




The company comes from the UK and shipping works very well
 in every country. 



Of course, every figurine is worth the price. 






Let me know if you have any nice custom figurines. Cheers!

LUKAS aka LEGODATA






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger