kwietnia 19, 2020

Interview vol.14 - Luca

Hello!! I'm Luca, I'm 28 years old and I'm from Bologna, Italy. 


1. It all started in April 2019, when a friend and I decided to open this page with the simple purpose of sharing our creations, our MOCs. I never thought that such a vast and varied world of lego photography could exist. I was enraptured by all the magnificent works of other photographers and over time I tried to learn as much as possible from them, reaching today's results and all the awesome people I met thanks to this passion. Now I manage my page alone, but the passion for lego photography continues to increase!


2. Legos have been my passion since childhood and lego photography is my way of keeping the child alive inside me. I have never had many friends with whom to share this passion and being able to share all my Custom figures, my stories and my shots with all these people in the world makes me feel good. I take pictures every day, both indoors (in my room) and outdoors (fortunately I live in the countryside with a lot of nature around) and all my material is handmade at home. 
It is a pastime that takes a lot of time and makes me lighter and more peaceful every day.


3. Best photo? Eh eh this is a difficult question.
I think my best photo is the one I have yet to take.
 In this year of lego photography there have been many favorite photos at the moment, which after months thanks to improvements and new ideas are no longer the favorites. I try to always look forward and accept the previous work as finished even if there would always be something to improve. Psychology aside, the shots I'm most satisfied with are definitely the stories of Mimban, where I mix every technique learned in this time: diorama, custom minifigures, action shots and written stories!



4. I think the most important thing for a beginner is to never give up. 
Fortunately, the lego Instagram community is a great family where friends can be made and learn a lot, in one year I learned much more than I could have imagined simply by talking and observing, if the passion is great nothing can stop you !!


5. Lego aside, at this moment the greatest hope for 2020 is surely that this
 covid19 emergency will end. 
As far as lego photography is concerned, this quarantine has made it possible for me to get ahead with photos and stories so be ready for new great stories and shots that I hope you enjoy!
 It is only a year since I entered this large community and I hope to stay there for a long time and to learn more and more!

Thanks Luca for this interview and stay healthy bro!
Lukas aka LEGODATA!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger