lutego 22, 2020

Interview vol.6 SEBASTIAN

My Name is Sebastian Wimmer, 
I'm 36 years old and I'm from Kaufbeuren in Germany (Bavaria)



 Some years ago I got two Lego Baseball Figs from my wife and 2018 I got the idea that it could be cool to take a picture of them and let them look "alive".


So I took them into my garden and made some shots of them. 
Those were my very first steps into legophotography.
 As I liked the result (I dont like it as much today ;), I started to put those shots on facebook.
 Because of some good feedbacks, I got interested in taking pictures of Lego-Figs and so i discovered the awesome community of legophotographers on Instagram.
 My new passion of course needed some actors and so I started to collect Lego again and that's why my House now is the home of many many little Lego guys.


Legophotography has a little impact on my life, as I can't go on holiday without taking at least one fig with me. Even if I won't release most of my shots taken on holiday 
(because i'm more into taking "studio shots"), 
I need my little fellows, because it could be that there would be a cool motive, 
you know what I mean?  I think that's the biggest impact on my life, 
beside that I found some real cool contacts on instagram with whom 
I can share my love to this little hobby!


The picture of mine I like most is actually a pretty old one. 
It's the romantic scene between Jon Snow and Igritte, 
as they stood on a mountain and in front of the sun. 
I was really proud of that shot, as it turned out pretty well and I still love it until today 
( I can't say this to all of my older pics ).


 It's hard to give them too many advices, as I see myself still as a beginner. 
What I can say is, that you have to find your own style. 
If you look at my older pics, you can see, that I took every kind of pictures. 
I tried to be funny, tried shots in the nature (those are pretty hard btw.) or went the artistic way.
 But I came to the conclusion, that I'll stay with my studio-action-shots, because I think that's what I can do best. And of course keep talking to the many many other great accounts on instagram. 
Don't be shy, almost all of them will help you. 
I think Lukas (legodata) was one of my first followers and his comments really helped me to find my way and kept me doing what I did! 
(thanks bro - LUKAS)
Look at those great accounts and gather the best out of their shots, so you can create your own style. And don't do it, because you want to create as much followers as possible! 
Of course, it is nice to know, that so many people want to see, what you do, but you will be much more happy, if you don't see this as your main goal! 
Just enjoy the community! (exactly - L)


I think in 2020 i will work on my camera a bit. 
A new objectiv would be nice and i'm still trying to reach the quality of some other great artists! Beside that i will have as much fun, as i had the last two years!

Thank you Sebastian ! We are waiting for more great photos! CHEERS - Lukas!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger