kwietnia 05, 2020

Interview vol.12 Alessandro

Hi, Im Alessandro, I'm 14 years old and I come from Milan, Italy.






1. When and how you started taking pictures of Lego? 


Well,since I was a child I played with Lego (for like 12 year, yea, since I was 2 yo), I have always kept this passion, it was last summer that on instagram I looked for the official Lego account and that's how I found this incredible community, I immediately decided that I had to be part of it.  



2.  How does photography affect your life? 

honestly a few years ago I despised photography, but in recent times I am considering it one of my greatest passions, with lego bricks of course. Photography affects my life positively, it is a daily outlet that amuses and gives me truly exciting moments. I always want to photograph and create new unique content to share with others, it is a way to express what I am. 



3. What is your favorite photo and why? 

it's a very difficult question, I probably think this photo is my favorite, it was my first photo with my new lens and it was also taken in my favorite place to photograph, I consider it fantastic also because  it represents exactly what my passion is


4. What advice would you like to give beginner photographers ? 

first, I want to say that I also consider myself a beginner in the Lego community and in photography in general.  The advice I want to give to every beginner is to try to give your best always, go to photograph and experiment outdoors or at home to find your style, the most important thing to tell you is to have fun


5. Any New Year's resolutions for 2020?

For 2020 I hope to improve in photography as in life, 
to be able to share new amazing contents to the community, 
to meet new people who support me in this fantastic family on instagram,
 and maybe to do more action shots

Tank you for this interview Alessandro! Stay healthy - LUKAS aka LEGODATA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger