maja 02, 2020

Interview vol. 15 LEO aka tubeofbricks


My name is Leo Keller, I’m 14 years old and come from Germany. 
I love to do Lego Photography for my Instagram account “tubeofbricks“ (instagram.com/tubeofbricks) and creating videos for my YouTube channel “LeoKeller“ (youtube.com/leokeller).




1. When and how did you start taking pictures of Lego? 


It all started a year and a half ago, I thought it would be great if I could combine my two hobbies, 
Lego and photography, so that I could tell a story through my photos.



2. How does photography affect your life? 

Photography is a great way to express your creativity that's why I do it every day for several hours. Wherever I am, there is always a story to tell or a motive that demands to be captured. Through photography I see my everyday life different, I find something interesting to photograph nearly everywhere. The best thing about this hobby is that you get to know a lot of nice people who share the same passion.


3. What is your favorite photo and why? 

My favorite photo is probably the one with the cook and the two construction workers who build the hamburger. 
I love the colors and the composition in this picture. It was shot right before dinner, my mum made this delicious food and I had to photograph it. 
We were so hungry!



4. What advice would you like to give beginner photographers? 

The most important piece of advice is, just get started! Comparison is the thief of joy, do not compare yourself to other photographers who have been doing it for many years. Get inspirations but just do not act like you have to be as good as others when you are starting on photography.



5. Any New Year's resolutions for 2020?

Yes, I want to learn more about lighting, and how lighting affects and supports different feelings or atmospheres,
 as well as in what equipment I should invest.


Thanks for the chance to participate in this interview! 

Leo Keller @tubeofbricks

...AND I want to thanks for this interview! 
You are really talented young photographer! 
LUKAS aka LEGODATA!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger