maja 31, 2020

Interview vol.19 Rene


Hey my name is René Steffen, I'm 42 yrs and l'm from Switzerland




All begun with the question of my coworker : 
WHY YOU POST LEGO PICTURES ON YOUR PRIVATE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ?


 The idea was born and I started march 17th 2016 
the  official account to share my ideas ... 
the rest is history ;)


  Toy photography allows me to jump in crazy worlds where I can relax 
and forget the struggle from work. 
And even more important , I  can act out my creativity.


 I love monochrome figures and also black & white shots !
B & W shots are powerful but also melancholic a little bit like me ,
 so thats why i choose that shot and  its also my newest 
profile pic since a few months. 
(stunning photo bro - LEGODATA)




  I am not good in giving any advice , at the end i am a regular guy who had luck to start his Instagram account in the right time,
when it was much easyer to become likes and followers than now !
We all started small but when your instagram account is big 
and maybe famous , don’t forget where you started 
(so true-LEGODATA)




I wanna keep my fascination for toy photography , 
staying  creative and trying not to get  
mad about the Instagram algorithm 
(IM MAD a little - LEGODATA)



Thanks a lot for this interview! Stay healthy my friend!
Lukas aka LEGODATA!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger