stycznia 27, 2020

Interview vol. 3 Felix

My name is Felix Kuhfuß, i'm 32 years old
 and I come from Bielefeld which is in Germany




When and how you started taking pictures of Lego?

I've always kept the Lego from my childhood in my parents house. Some sets from the first Star Wars Series: The X-Wing, Naboo Fighter, Anakin's Podracer etc..
Unfortunately, i lost my connection to Lego for many years.

I still loved it and regularly got a Lego catalog. But nothing further collected.
In 2012 my sister gave me a Lego set for Christmas. That kindled my Lego love again and i started collecting again.

In March 2019, it was also my sister who advised me to take a few Lego pictures and upload them on Instagram.
That was the start with the Lego photography, first with a mobile phone until i switched to a system camera.
Until then i had no idea about photography or editing pictures.



How does photography affect your life ?

I have to say the Lego photography and this community has absolutely captivated me.
By March 2019, I didn't even know how many people were coming together in this fantastic community.

I like to look at the great work of our Lego photographers every day and i get so much inspiration from them.
I would say that Lego photography has given me a new great hobby and i have also been able to meet many awesome new people.



What is your favorite photo and why?

I would choose my last picture, it was planned completely differently and i renewed my idea twice.
The death trooper minifigure just looks great and I was very happy with the result.


What advice would you like to give beginner photographers?

I would still call myself a beginner today. I have learned some skills, but something new comes with every picture.
What helped me a lot at the beginning was asking people who have been doing it successfully for some time.
You were a very good example of this, you explained to me with which material the figures are positioned.
I also got great answers from other people to my various questions.

As a beginner, you can also be very inspired by the work of others and then develop your own style.



Any New Years Resolutions for 2020?

There are a few in the Lego photography. I want to create a lot more pictures per month. Then I will try to finally realize some great collaborations
and of course continue to watch the brilliant work of many Lego photographers here.

End

I would like to thank you for allowing me to participate here. And thanks for your tips right at the beginning, they helped me a lot!

Thank you Felix for this quick interview for me you are not a beginner anymore! 
You are inspiration for many of us - LEGOPHOTOGRPHERS!
Cheers - LUKAS aka LEGODATA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger