lutego 01, 2020

Interview vol.4 Juliano


Hi, my name is Juliano Martins, 
and I’m 39 years old and from Rio Claro, 
a small town in Brazil. 
Ten years ago I criate THEGEEKOOL project and daily I share fun, 
epic and creative look at LEGO minifigures and their adventures in our world.



1.  When and how you started taking pictures of Lego? 

It was in the year 2010, and in the beginning it wasn’t focued only in LEGO, but in geek content in general, that’s why the name THEGEEKOOL. But right in the fist year I came across the LEGO minifigures, which were so importante in my childhood, and from then on I decided that would be the them of the page. 




2.    How does photography affect your life?

As a journalist and advertising editor, inspiration is a fundamental part of my day-to-day life. And the photos I produce are the creative lab that’s helps me a lot at work 
and in my life as a whole. 
Today I can’t imagine myself without doing what I do.
 It’s part of who I am, it’s made me a better person and I’m very proud of that.


3.   What is your favorite photo and why?

My favorite photo is very old, and it shows the Batman pensive 
and silent in the exact spot that his parents were murdered. 
At that time my photos were very simple, without any editing, 
but it was from this creation that I understood the importance of storytelling in photography, 
and how it can transmit powerful emotions immediately.



4.   What advice would you like to give beginner photographers?

Inspiration to start isn’t lacking these days. 
There are great photographers of different styles.
 My tip for the beginner photographer is to test several techniques 
and tricks before create your own style.
 Talking, asking questions and get close to the people who you admire is something really cool, because besides you learning you will be great friends. 
And from then on, dedicate yourself to always evolve.



5.  Any New Year's resolutions for 2020?

I have big plans for this year. One of them is to create a product line based on my photos. It’s something I’ve been dreaming about for a while and I’ve put it as a goal for 2020. 
And of course, to continue creating, learning and sharing our passion for LEGO. 
That’s why we are here.


That's why I love doing interviews! 
Each time we meet different people from different parts of the world 
and their short history. 
I hope that soon I will be able to do the same on my youtube profile. 
Juliano, I hope that this year's project will be a success 
and remember that you can count on my help!

LUKAS AKA LEGODATA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger