maja 05, 2020

Interview vol.16 Allesio

I’am Alessio Corneglio and I come from Italy


 I started photographing Lego during this quarantine, combining the passion 
I have for photography with the passion for Lego that I have since I was a children.



 I am an employee, not a full-time photographer, but in my spare time and as soon as I can I deal with photography, mainly sports and now also with Lego.


 My favorite photo among the ones I made with Lego is definitely the one of the two minifigures hugging us in the rain. emotionally it is the one I prefer.



The only advice I would like to give to those who start photographing is to try, try a lot and not be afraid of the judgment of others, because perhaps you do not immediately get the results you hope for, but over time they come.



 I am very worried about the situation we are experiencing,
 I hope it will be resolved soon in order to be able to return to photograph outdoors in complete freedom.


Thanks bro for this interview and most important stay healthy!
Regards Lukas aka LEGODATA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Interview with Mylene from France

Mylène, 26 from Lyon France.  Instagram : My_niature (a combination of my name and the word miniature. In French « My » is pronounced « M...

Copyright © 2014 GEEKY LIFE by Lukas Wiecek , Blogger